Here is some more information regarding the AHS meetings:
- There will be twenty or more required meetings per year to discuss property prospects generated by participants, lessons learned, exit strategies, how to make offers, how to process counter offers, completing the paperwork, closing deals, and all other aspects of buying and selling real estate.
- The purpose of these meetings it to help participants do more real estate deals and maximize potential profits.
- Members may bring a spouse or a business partner to any and all meetings if they are pre-approved.
- Members, or a pre-approved representative, must attend all meetings to remain active. Missing meetings without prior approval will result in termination from the program.
- If the meetings take place at restaurant, members and approved guests must order food and beverage from the restaurant or pay $25 per person to attend.