- All members are expected to operate with a positive attitude and conduct themselves with courtesy and a cooperative spirit and be pleasant to be around.
- All members must be willing to share information with the group and participate in discussions and home buying and selling activities. If you don’t want to buy and sell houses, this group is not for you.
- Group leaders and participants will coach you on your deals for both buying and selling, but you are expected to do the work it takes to get the houses bought and sold.
- Members are expected to keep all private information discussed at the meetings confidential.
- Members are expected not to compete with one another on the same leads and deals.
- We are giving you the opportunity to join the Atlanta Homebuyers Society because we expect to all make money together. If that does not occur, there will be no reason for your membership to continue.
- The number of participants in the program is extremely limited. Once membership of the group reaches capacity, a waiting list will be created for additional applicants.
- Anyone interested applying for membership must complete and submit an application for consideration and a fully executed Membership & Profit Sharing Agreement upon acceptance.
- You should not apply for membership if the cost of membership, your ongoing real estate education, the risks involved in real estate investing and the costs of doing business put you in jeopardy of losing your home, other assets or your marriage. This group is about making money, not creating hardship and there is no guarantee you will make money.
- If accepted into the program, you will be notified by phone, email or mail.
To submit an application, please contact us on the contact page, and an application will be e-mailed to you.